recitation notes

Lynn Andrea Stein (las@ai.mit.edu)
Thu, 9 Oct 1997 13:12:46 -0400 (EDT)

Luis F. G. Sarmenta writes:
> I have a favor to ask ... would one of those who attended my
> recitation yesterday be kind enough to type-up the code example
> that I gave and email it to me? (i.e., SodaCtrl.java,
> the class, and SodaM.java, the interface.)
> This is purely voluntary. I can't give extra credit or anything
> like that, but I can tell you that I and your other classmates too would
> appreciate it.

Actually, *I* can give credit and would be willing to drop your lowest
problem set grade in return for a writeup of this or any 6.096
lecture. So far, the response has not been overwhelming; you haven't
seen it, because no one has been doing it. You don't *have* to sign
up in advance, but I will only be able to give credit to 1
student/lecture.

Lynn