Re: Using JDBC within Visual J++ 6.0

Austin S. Lin (austin@AL2.com)
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 11:09:24 -0400 (EDT)

It may be that your applet is using a different "CLASSPATH" -- I don't
know very much about applets, but I don't think it really has the
notion of a class path the way Java applications do. I think it's
going to look for "SybDriver.class" in a directory named
"com/sybase/jdbc" relative to either the html file containing the
applet tag, the URL specified in the CODEBASE attribute of the
<APPLET> tag.

- Austin